Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.11.21 09:30 COUNCIL & COMMITTEE MEETINGS - Diocesan Council Agenda Planning - Tue, Nov 21, 2017 9:30am - 11:00am @ Synod Office
- 17.11.21 10:30 SPECIAL SERVICES - Solemn Expression of the Blessed Sacrament - Tue, Nov 21, 2017 10:30am @ St. Barnabas, Ottawa
- 17.11.23 00:00 RETREATS - Cursillo Men's Weekend - Thu, Nov 23, 2017
- 17.11.23 10:00 COUNCIL & COMMITTEE MEETINGS - Archdeacons Meeting - Thu, Nov 23, 2017 10:00am - 3:00pm @ Synod Office
- 17.11.23 18:30 CONFERENCES | SEMINARS | LECTURES | COURSES | INFORMATION SERIES AND SESSIONS - Alpha Series - Thu, Nov 23, 2017 6:30pm - 9:00pm @ Good Shepherd, Barrhaven
- National Housing Day 2017 statement 2017.11.17
- Primate endorses Bill C-262 in letter to Prime Minister Trudeau 2017.11.15
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: November 12, 2017 2017.11.13
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: November 11, 2017 2017.11.12
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: November 10, 2017 2017.11.11
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.
Category Archives: Newsletters
Monthly parish newsletters
“Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” ~ MOTHER TERESA From Fr. Ross… All Saints’ Day is a Christian celebration that takes place on the 1st day of November every year.
Blessing of the Animals Service October 1st at 10 a.m. This is a regular Eucharist service. We’re inviting everyone to bring their pets;
From Fr. Ross… Advent is about anticipation – a particular type of waiting. This is not the waiting for a dreaded exam; or for brussel sprouts (if you hate the little cabbages); or for yet another scarf when … Continue reading →
From Fr. Ross… Sometimes we might wonder if we have any influence beyond the four walls of our parish church. Sometimes we like it that way because we feel more secure dealing with things we can hopefully control.