Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 18.02.20 19:00 COURSE | LECTURE | STUDY - Sacred Parenting - Tue, Feb 20, 2018 7:00pm - 9:00pm @ Trinity, Ottawa
- 18.02.20 19:00 COURSE | LECTURE | STUDY - Lenten Study: Why Beauty Matters - Tue, Feb 20, 2018 7:00pm - 8:30pm @ St. Barnabas, Ottawa
- 18.02.21 13:00 COURSE | LECTURE | STUDY - Ottawa Centre Way of Life Lenten Study - Wed, Feb 21, 2018 1:00pm - 2:30pm @ St. Thomas the Apostle, Ottawa
- 18.02.21 14:00 MEAL - CommuniTea - Wed, Feb 21, 2018 2:00pm - 3:30pm @ St. Barnabas, Ottawa
- 18.02.21 17:15 COUNCIL/COMMITTEE MEETING - Outreach Committee Meeting - Wed, Feb 21, 2018 5:15pm - 7:15pm @ Synod Office
- Prayer and Fasting for Peace in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and South Sudan 2018.02.16
- #MeToo and the Church—Part Three: Perspectives on Indigeneity, colonialism and the legacy of the residential schools 2018.02.12
- Bishop’s Confirmation Day in Montreal to build community and prayer partnerships 2018.02.7
- #MeToo and the Church—Part Two: Development of sexual misconduct policies 2018.02.5
- #MeToo and the Church—Part One: How can Anglicans respond? 2018.02.2
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.
Category Archives: Newsletters
Monthly parish newsletters
From Fr. Ross… This month two major events take place in the life of the church; one is part of our liturgical life and one has to do with the practical aspects of our life together as a parish.
From Fr. Ross… As far as the church calendar goes, we are now in ‘ordinary time’ after Epiphany. It’s a short space of 5 Sundays linking the big celebrations of The Nativity, Epiphany, and the Baptism of the Lord … Continue reading →
From Fr. Ross… Sometimes I just want to shut down all the news feeds about who has done what to whom; I want to be shielded from the stories and opinions of my family and friends. It would seem the … Continue reading →
“Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” ~ MOTHER TERESA From Fr. Ross… All Saints’ Day is a Christian celebration that takes place on the 1st day of November every year.