Our office manager, Sam Hills, is the focal point for all parish business. Working with Fr. Ross and Rev Andrea, she produces the weekly bulletin, flyers and handouts; schedules events; updates web pages; works with the treasurer and envelope secretary on finances; handles myriad questions by phone and direct contact. In short, Sam is a key ‘go-to’ person at Saint James’.
Today at Saint James
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.12.12 19:30 CONCERTS - Circle of Blessing Christmas Concert - Tue, Dec 12, 2017 7:30pm - 9:30pm @ St. Paul's, Hazeldean-Kanata
- 17.12.13 16:00 COUNCIL & COMMITTEE MEETINGS - Property and Finance Committee - Wed, Dec 13, 2017 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 17.12.14 19:00 CONFERENCES | SEMINARS | LECTURES | COURSES | INFORMATION SERIES AND SESSIONS - Living the Questions 2.0 - Thu, Dec 14, 2017 7:00pm - 9:00pm @ Julian of Norwich (Merivale Site)
- 17.12.16 10:00 BAZAARS AND RUMMAGE SALES - Traditional Holly Sale - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 10:00am @ St. Columba, Ottawa
- 17.12.16 16:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Advent Spiral Walk - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ St. Paul's, Osgoode
- Advent gifts help non-stipendiary clergy 2017.12.12
- ‘Pray for Jerusalem’: A call for prayer from the Primate 2017.12.8
- Anglican-Catholic diaconate conference set for May 2018 2017.12.7
- Anglican Healing Fund grant applications due March 1, 2018 2017.11.28
- Anglicans attend National Conference on Ending Homelessness 2017.11.22
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.