The Christian Church surrounds us with love and prayer when someone we love dies. Our faith teaches us to live in hope because of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and we are promised life beyond death. Fr Ross and Rev Andrea will give pastoral assistance in your time of grief, and make every effort to make the funeral service a meaningful tribute to the deceased person and an expression of Christian hope. Please contact the church office at 613-692-2082 for more information.
Today at Saint James
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.10.21 18:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - Harvest Dinner - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 6:00pm - 10:00pm @ St. James, Carleton Place
- 17.10.21 18:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - Holy Hops - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 6:00pm - 9:00pm @ Fitzroy Harbour Community Centre
- 17.10.21 18:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - Harvest Dinner - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 6:00pm - 8:00pm @ Church of the Epiphany, Gloucester
- 17.10.21 19:00 CONCERTS - Ottawa Chamber Players Ascension 140 Concert - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 7:00pm - 9:30pm @ Church of the Ascension, Ottawa
- 17.10.22 17:30 DINNERS | LUNCHES - St. Thomas Fall Dinner - Sun, Oct 22, 2017 5:30pm - 7:00pm @ St. Thomas, Stittsville
- B.C. parishes grapple with wildfire aftermath 2017.10.19
- ‘A holy time, a very hopeful time’: National consultation bolsters emerging Indigenous church 2017.10.18
- Recalling summer’s wildfire exodus in the Territory of the People 2017.10.17
- ‘Rebuild My Church’: A Reflection by Archbishop Fred Hiltz on Primates’ Meeting 2017 2017.10.12
- CAPA trip alters preconceptions of Canadian church 2017.10.11
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.