The Christian Church surrounds us with love and prayer when someone we love dies. Our faith teaches us to live in hope because of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and we are promised life beyond death. Fr Ross and Rev Andrea will give pastoral assistance in your time of grief, and make every effort to make the funeral service a meaningful tribute to the deceased person and an expression of Christian hope. Please contact the church office at 613-692-2082 for more information.
Today at Saint James
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.12.12 19:30 CONCERTS - Circle of Blessing Christmas Concert - Tue, Dec 12, 2017 7:30pm - 9:30pm @ St. Paul's, Hazeldean-Kanata
- 17.12.13 16:00 COUNCIL & COMMITTEE MEETINGS - Property and Finance Committee - Wed, Dec 13, 2017 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 17.12.14 19:00 CONFERENCES | SEMINARS | LECTURES | COURSES | INFORMATION SERIES AND SESSIONS - Living the Questions 2.0 - Thu, Dec 14, 2017 7:00pm - 9:00pm @ Julian of Norwich (Merivale Site)
- 17.12.16 10:00 BAZAARS AND RUMMAGE SALES - Traditional Holly Sale - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 10:00am @ St. Columba, Ottawa
- 17.12.16 16:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Advent Spiral Walk - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ St. Paul's, Osgoode
- ‘Pray for Jerusalem’: A call for prayer from the Primate 2017.12.8
- Anglican-Catholic diaconate conference set for May 2018 2017.12.7
- Anglican Healing Fund grant applications due March 1, 2018 2017.11.28
- Anglicans attend National Conference on Ending Homelessness 2017.11.22
- National Housing Day 2017 statement 2017.11.17
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.