Anglicans can participate in two forms of confession, the general confession and the private confession. The priest and congregation perform the general confession during the Eucharist or other service. An Anglican may also confess to God in the presence of a priest without any other witnesses, naming the specific sins they have committed and seeking special counsel. If you wish to confess privately, please contact Fr. Ross or Rev. Andrea.
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.08.25 00:00 CROSSTALK - Submission Deadline for October Crosstalk - Fri, Aug 25, 2017
- 17.08.26 17:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - St. John's 11th Annual Pig Roast - Sat, Aug 26, 2017 5:00pm - 7:00pm @ St. John the Evangelist, Lancaster
- 17.08.27 12:00 SYNOD | GREAT CHAPTER | DIOCESAN EVENTS - Ottawa Pride Parade - Sun, Aug 27, 2017 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 17.08.27 19:00 EVENSONG | VESPERS - Summer Evensong - Sun, Aug 27, 2017 7:00pm - 8:10pm @ Holy Trinity, Lascelles
- 17.09.06 09:30 COUNCIL & COMMITTEE MEETINGS - Diocesan Council Agenda Planning - Wed, Sep 6, 2017 9:30am - 11:00am
- Praying for an end to racial violence 2017.08.18
- A prayer for Barcelona 2017.08.17
- Diocese of Fredericton donates $80,000 return to Anglican Healing Fund 2017.08.17
- Deacons’ conference shines light on marginalized communities 2017.08.10
- Anglican Healing Fund supports residential school survivors at reconciliation workshops 2017.08.4
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.