On August 15 we celebrate the Feast of Saint Mary the Virgin, the principal feast of Mary in all branches of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic church. Because she is regarded as the greatest of the saints and the first Christian, today marks the chief Saint’s day which the church commemorates year-by-year.
Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 18.02.20 19:00 COURSE | LECTURE | STUDY - Sacred Parenting - Tue, Feb 20, 2018 7:00pm - 9:00pm @ Trinity, Ottawa
- 18.02.20 19:00 COURSE | LECTURE | STUDY - Lenten Study: Why Beauty Matters - Tue, Feb 20, 2018 7:00pm - 8:30pm @ St. Barnabas, Ottawa
- 18.02.21 13:00 COURSE | LECTURE | STUDY - Ottawa Centre Way of Life Lenten Study - Wed, Feb 21, 2018 1:00pm - 2:30pm @ St. Thomas the Apostle, Ottawa
- 18.02.21 14:00 MEAL - CommuniTea - Wed, Feb 21, 2018 2:00pm - 3:30pm @ St. Barnabas, Ottawa
- 18.02.21 17:15 COUNCIL/COMMITTEE MEETING - Outreach Committee Meeting - Wed, Feb 21, 2018 5:15pm - 7:15pm @ Synod Office
- Prayer and Fasting for Peace in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and South Sudan 2018.02.16
- #MeToo and the Church—Part Three: Perspectives on Indigeneity, colonialism and the legacy of the residential schools 2018.02.12
- Bishop’s Confirmation Day in Montreal to build community and prayer partnerships 2018.02.7
- #MeToo and the Church—Part Two: Development of sexual misconduct policies 2018.02.5
- #MeToo and the Church—Part One: How can Anglicans respond? 2018.02.2
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.