On August 6 we celebrate the Transfiguration of our Lord. In Christian teachings, the Transfiguration is a pivotal moment, and the setting on the mountain is presented as the point where human nature meets God: the meeting place for the temporal and the eternal, with Jesus himself as the connecting point, acting as the bridge between heaven and earth.
Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.12.14 19:00 CONFERENCES | SEMINARS | LECTURES | COURSES | INFORMATION SERIES AND SESSIONS - Living the Questions 2.0 - Thu, Dec 14, 2017 7:00pm - 9:00pm @ Julian of Norwich (Merivale Site)
- 17.12.16 10:00 BAZAARS AND RUMMAGE SALES - Traditional Holly Sale - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 10:00am @ St. Columba, Ottawa
- 17.12.16 16:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Advent Spiral Walk - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ St. Paul's, Osgoode
- 17.12.17 10:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Christmas Pageant - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 10:00am - 11:00am @ Holy Trinity, Pembroke
- 17.12.17 14:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Live Nativity Event - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm @ St. Martin's, Ottawa
- Advent gifts help non-stipendiary clergy 2017.12.12
- ‘Pray for Jerusalem’: A call for prayer from the Primate 2017.12.8
- Anglican-Catholic diaconate conference set for May 2018 2017.12.7
- Anglican Healing Fund grant applications due March 1, 2018 2017.11.28
- Anglicans attend National Conference on Ending Homelessness 2017.11.22
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.