The week preceding Easter is known as Holy Week. It begins on Palm Sunday and is traditionally a week of somber reflection on the events preceding Jesus’ death: his triumphant entry into Jerusalem; his betrayal by Judas; his Last Supper with his twelve apostles; his arrest, crucifixion and death; and his burial in a tomb.
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.06.24 08:00 BAZAARS AND RUMMAGE SALES - Yard and Bake Sale - Sat, Jun 24, 2017 8:00am - 3:00pm @ St. John the Evangelist, Lancaster
- 17.06.24 10:00 FUNDRAISERS - Celebrate Aboriginal Day - Sat, Jun 24, 2017 10:00am - 4:00pm @ Church of the Epiphany, Gloucester
- 17.06.30 19:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - A Prayer for Canada 150+ | Une prière pour le Canada 150 + - Fri, Jun 30, 2017 7:00pm @ Christ Church Cathedral
- 17.07.01 11:00 ART SHOWS | EXHIBITIONS | MOVIES - Canada Day Organ Recital, Trinity Church Cornwall. - Sat, Jul 1, 2017 11:00am - 12:00pm @ Trinity, Cornwall
- 17.07.09 19:00 EVENSONG | VESPERS - Summer Evensong - Sun, Jul 9, 2017 7:00pm - 8:10pm @ Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Lascelles
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: June 23, 2017 2017.06.24
- The present and future of locally trained ministry in the Anglican Church of Canada 2017.06.22
- Beyond #Canada150: A Statement from the Primate on National Aboriginal Day 2017 2017.06.20
- Locally trained ministry a rising force in rural and northern dioceses 2017.06.16
- Preparing for the National Aboriginal Day of Prayer 2017.06.14
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.