Ann and Richard Coles have decided to re-settle in Victoria BC. We shall miss this lively couple, both of whom have been so active in parish life and in the broader community. Many friends, both from Saint James’ and from their former parish of Saint John the Divine, had a chance to say goodbye at an informal gathering on July 2. All of us in the parish wish them health and happiness as they start another phase in their lives.
Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.10.21 18:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - Harvest Dinner - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 6:00pm - 10:00pm @ St. James, Carleton Place
- 17.10.21 18:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - Holy Hops - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 6:00pm - 9:00pm @ Fitzroy Harbour Community Centre
- 17.10.21 18:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - Harvest Dinner - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 6:00pm - 8:00pm @ Church of the Epiphany, Gloucester
- 17.10.21 19:00 CONCERTS - Ottawa Chamber Players Ascension 140 Concert - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 7:00pm - 9:30pm @ Church of the Ascension, Ottawa
- 17.10.22 17:30 DINNERS | LUNCHES - St. Thomas Fall Dinner - Sun, Oct 22, 2017 5:30pm - 7:00pm @ St. Thomas, Stittsville
- B.C. parishes grapple with wildfire aftermath 2017.10.19
- ‘A holy time, a very hopeful time’: National consultation bolsters emerging Indigenous church 2017.10.18
- Recalling summer’s wildfire exodus in the Territory of the People 2017.10.17
- ‘Rebuild My Church’: A Reflection by Archbishop Fred Hiltz on Primates’ Meeting 2017 2017.10.12
- CAPA trip alters preconceptions of Canadian church 2017.10.11
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.