Ann and Richard Coles have decided to re-settle in Victoria BC. We shall miss this lively couple, both of whom have been so active in parish life and in the broader community. Many friends, both from Saint James’ and from their former parish of Saint John the Divine, had a chance to say goodbye at an informal gathering on July 2. All of us in the parish wish them health and happiness as they start another phase in their lives.
Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 18.02.23 00:00 RETREAT - Lenten Silent Retreat -Deepening the Silence - Fri, Feb 23, 2018 @ The Galilee Centre
- 18.02.24 00:00 RETREAT - Lenten Silent Retreat -Deepening the Silence - Sat, Feb 24, 2018 @ The Galilee Centre
- 18.02.24 14:00 CATHEDRAL - CathedralArt, Black History Month - Sat, Feb 24, 2018 2:00pm @ Christ Church Cathedral
- 18.02.25 00:00 RETREAT - Lenten Silent Retreat -Deepening the Silence - Sun, Feb 25, 2018 @ The Galilee Centre
- 18.02.25 15:00 SPECIAL SERVICE - Praise & Worship (Ultreyas) - Sun, Feb 25, 2018 3:00pm @ St. Thomas, Woodlawn
- ‘Demanding more’ 2018.02.23
- ‘An appeal for a good conscience’ (1 Peter 3:21) 2018.02.21
- #MeToo and the Church—Part Four: The Safe Church Commission and ecumenical initiatives 2018.02.20
- Prayer and Fasting for Peace in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and South Sudan 2018.02.16
- #MeToo and the Church—Part Three: Perspectives on Indigeneity, colonialism and the legacy of the residential schools 2018.02.12
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.