On February 2, the Church celebrates the feast of the Presentation of the Lord in the Temple, which occurs forty days after the birth of Jesus. It is also known as Candlemas day, from and old custom of holding lighted candles during the Divine Liturgy.
Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.12.16 10:00 BAZAARS AND RUMMAGE SALES - Traditional Holly Sale - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 10:00am @ St. Columba, Ottawa
- 17.12.16 16:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Advent Spiral Walk - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ St. Paul's, Osgoode
- 17.12.17 10:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Christmas Pageant - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 10:00am - 11:00am @ Holy Trinity, Pembroke
- 17.12.17 14:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Live Nativity Event - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm @ St. Martin's, Ottawa
- 17.12.17 16:30 CATHEDRAL - Nine Lessons and Carols - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 4:30pm @ Christ Church Cathedral
- Advent gifts help non-stipendiary clergy 2017.12.12
- ‘Pray for Jerusalem’: A call for prayer from the Primate 2017.12.8
- Anglican-Catholic diaconate conference set for May 2018 2017.12.7
- Anglican Healing Fund grant applications due March 1, 2018 2017.11.28
- Anglicans attend National Conference on Ending Homelessness 2017.11.22
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.