On February 2, the Church celebrates the feast of the Presentation of the Lord in the Temple, which occurs forty days after the birth of Jesus. It is also known as Candlemas day, from and old custom of holding lighted candles during the Divine Liturgy.
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.06.30 19:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - A Prayer for Canada 150+ | Une prière pour le Canada 150 + - Fri, Jun 30, 2017 7:00pm @ Christ Church Cathedral
- 17.07.01 11:00 ART SHOWS | EXHIBITIONS | MOVIES - Canada Day Organ Recital, Trinity Church Cornwall. - Sat, Jul 1, 2017 11:00am - 12:00pm @ Trinity, Cornwall
- 17.07.09 19:00 EVENSONG | VESPERS - Summer Evensong - Sun, Jul 9, 2017 7:00pm - 8:10pm @ Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Lascelles
- 17.07.10 00:00 CHILDREN AND YOUTH - Diocesan Wide Canoe Trip - Mon, Jul 10, 2017 @ Algonquin Park
- 17.07.11 00:00 CHILDREN AND YOUTH - Diocesan Wide Canoe Trip - Tue, Jul 11, 2017 @ Algonquin Park
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: June 25, 2017 2017.06.26
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: June 24, 2017 2017.06.25
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: June 23, 2017 2017.06.24
- The present and future of locally trained ministry in the Anglican Church of Canada 2017.06.22
- Beyond #Canada150: A Statement from the Primate on National Aboriginal Day 2017 2017.06.20
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.