The Feast Day of Saint James, our patron saint, takes place officially on July 25, when many in the congregation are on holidays. So…. we celebrate it on a Sunday in the fall. On October 27, our services made special mention of Saint James the Greater, and we did indeed have a (pot luck) feast. After the meal in Tomkins Hall, Liam spoke to us about his archeological dig in Bethsaida, on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, where may ancient artifacts are still being unearthed.
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.06.30 19:00 SYNOD | GREAT CHAPTER | DIOCESAN EVENTS - A Prayer for Canada 150+ | Une prière pour le Canada 150 + - Fri, Jun 30, 2017 7:00pm @ Christ Church Cathedral
- 17.07.01 11:00 ART SHOWS | EXHIBITIONS | MOVIES - Canada Day Organ Recital, Trinity Church Cornwall. - Sat, Jul 1, 2017 11:00am - 12:00pm @ Trinity, Cornwall
- 17.07.09 19:00 EVENSONG | VESPERS - Summer Evensong - Sun, Jul 9, 2017 7:00pm - 8:10pm @ Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Lascelles
- 17.07.10 00:00 CHILDREN AND YOUTH - Diocesan Wide Canoe Trip - Mon, Jul 10, 2017 @ Algonquin Park
- 17.07.11 00:00 CHILDREN AND YOUTH - Diocesan Wide Canoe Trip - Tue, Jul 11, 2017 @ Algonquin Park
- General Synod appoints youth animator 2017.06.28
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: June 25, 2017 2017.06.26
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: June 24, 2017 2017.06.25
- Highlights from the Council of General Synod: June 23, 2017 2017.06.24
- The present and future of locally trained ministry in the Anglican Church of Canada 2017.06.22
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.