The Feast Day of Saint James, our patron saint, takes place officially on July 25, when many in the congregation are on holidays. So…. we celebrate it on a Sunday in the fall. On October 27, our services made special mention of Saint James the Greater, and we did indeed have a (pot luck) feast. After the meal in Tomkins Hall, Liam spoke to us about his archeological dig in Bethsaida, on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, where may ancient artifacts are still being unearthed.
Today at Saint James
From the ScrapbookPhoto not found
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.12.16 10:00 BAZAARS AND RUMMAGE SALES - Traditional Holly Sale - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 10:00am @ St. Columba, Ottawa
- 17.12.16 16:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Advent Spiral Walk - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ St. Paul's, Osgoode
- 17.12.17 10:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Christmas Pageant - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 10:00am - 11:00am @ Holy Trinity, Pembroke
- 17.12.17 14:00 SPECIAL SERVICES - Live Nativity Event - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm @ St. Martin's, Ottawa
- 17.12.17 16:30 CATHEDRAL - Nine Lessons and Carols - Sun, Dec 17, 2017 4:30pm @ Christ Church Cathedral
- Advent gifts help non-stipendiary clergy 2017.12.12
- ‘Pray for Jerusalem’: A call for prayer from the Primate 2017.12.8
- Anglican-Catholic diaconate conference set for May 2018 2017.12.7
- Anglican Healing Fund grant applications due March 1, 2018 2017.11.28
- Anglicans attend National Conference on Ending Homelessness 2017.11.22
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.