The Christian Church surrounds us with love and prayer when someone we love dies. Our faith teaches us to live in hope because of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and we are promised life beyond death. Fr Ross and Rev Andrea will give pastoral assistance in your time of grief, and make every effort to make the funeral service a meaningful tribute to the deceased person and an expression of Christian hope. Please contact the church office at 613-692-2082 for more information.
Today at Saint James
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.08.19 09:00 WORKSHOPS OR TRAINING - Renewing Our Friendship - Sat, Aug 19, 2017 9:00am - 5:00pm @ By the River at St. Paul's, Almonte
- 17.08.20 19:00 EVENSONG | VESPERS - Summer Evensong - Sun, Aug 20, 2017 7:00pm - 8:10pm @ Holy Trinity, Lascelles
- 17.08.25 00:00 CROSSTALK - Submission Deadline for October Crosstalk - Fri, Aug 25, 2017
- 17.08.26 17:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - St. John's 11th Annual Pig Roast - Sat, Aug 26, 2017 5:00pm - 7:00pm @ St. John the Evangelist, Lancaster
- 17.08.27 12:00 SYNOD | GREAT CHAPTER | DIOCESAN EVENTS - Ottawa Pride Parade - Sun, Aug 27, 2017 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Anglican Healing Fund supports residential school survivors at reconciliation workshops 2017.08.4
- Human trafficking discernment group seeks input from Anglicans 2017.08.1
- Living the life of the sisters: Companions reflect on monastic experience 2017.07.25
- Ecumenical spirit permeates ELCIC National Convention as Anglicans and Lutherans mark 500th anniversary of Reformation 2017.07.20
- General Synod appoints animator for ecumenical and interfaith relations 2017.07.18
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.