The Christian Church surrounds us with love and prayer when someone we love dies. Our faith teaches us to live in hope because of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and we are promised life beyond death. Fr Ross and Rev Andrea will give pastoral assistance in your time of grief, and make every effort to make the funeral service a meaningful tribute to the deceased person and an expression of Christian hope. Please contact the church office at 613-692-2082 for more information.
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.04.24 13:00 LABYRINTHS AND/OR MEDITATION - Self Care for Caregivers through Labyrinth Walking - Monday April 24, 2017 from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm @ Christ Church Cathedral
- 17.04.25 00:00 CROSSTALK - Submission Deadline for June Crosstalk - Tuesday April 25, 2017
- 17.04.25 18:30 ART SHOWS | EXHIBITIONS | MOVIES - Movie Night - Tuesday April 25, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm @ St. James, Manotick
- 17.04.28 16:30 DINNERS | LUNCHES - Ham Supper - Friday April 28, 2017 from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm @ St. John the Evangelist, Lancaster
- 17.04.28 18:30 CONFERENCES | SEMINARS | LECTURES | COURSES | INFORMATION SERIES AND SESSIONS - Alpha at Trinity - Friday April 28, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm @ Trinity Anglican Church
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.