Saint James’ is fortunate to have so many faithful families, and children – our future – are a core part of the parish. For the toddlers, there’s a nursery and for youngsters from three to eleven years of age, an excellent Kids Club (Church School). Our youth 9-12 years old may join our older youth for a Games night once a month. This is a drop in activity, the games, food and drinks are provided!
Today at Saint James
We’re on Facebook
Click to like us on Facebook
The Community is a place for Canadian Anglicans to get together and talk about life in the church.
- 17.08.19 09:00 WORKSHOPS OR TRAINING - Renewing Our Friendship - Sat, Aug 19, 2017 9:00am - 5:00pm @ By the River at St. Paul's, Almonte
- 17.08.20 19:00 EVENSONG | VESPERS - Summer Evensong - Sun, Aug 20, 2017 7:00pm - 8:10pm @ Holy Trinity, Lascelles
- 17.08.25 00:00 CROSSTALK - Submission Deadline for October Crosstalk - Fri, Aug 25, 2017
- 17.08.26 17:00 DINNERS | LUNCHES - St. John's 11th Annual Pig Roast - Sat, Aug 26, 2017 5:00pm - 7:00pm @ St. John the Evangelist, Lancaster
- 17.08.27 12:00 SYNOD | GREAT CHAPTER | DIOCESAN EVENTS - Ottawa Pride Parade - Sun, Aug 27, 2017 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Anglican Healing Fund supports residential school survivors at reconciliation workshops 2017.08.4
- Human trafficking discernment group seeks input from Anglicans 2017.08.1
- Living the life of the sisters: Companions reflect on monastic experience 2017.07.25
- Ecumenical spirit permeates ELCIC National Convention as Anglicans and Lutherans mark 500th anniversary of Reformation 2017.07.20
- General Synod appoints animator for ecumenical and interfaith relations 2017.07.18
Weather ForecastThe location could not be found.